This is a script for a Market Analyzer column. It allows you to build a list of your favourite stocks/indices, and monitor where in the SamriMath octave they happen to be. When you install, you’ll see three such “columns” in the Market Analyzer window. Start your experience with “Preset 1 – HL mode” and/or “Preset 2 – Close”. In those two, some of the settings have been hidden, allowing you to use the MA directly without worrying too much about the configuration. For those two, two settings which you’re most likely to use have been pre-configured for you.
In the third Analyzer, more options are exposed to allow you even more control on the behaviour and what you see.
- Download the MA script first and install it as you would any other NinjaTrader 8 add-on.
- [OPTIONALLY] After that, download the sample workspaces. Unzip the archive then place the contents in:
- <Documents> -> NinjaTrader 8 -> workspaces
- [OPTIONALLY] Also download some ready-made templates that have been created for you, where the colours are already configured. You can modify them as you wish and re-save them. After you unzip the archive, the files within go into:
- <Documents> -> NinjaTrader 8 -> templates-> MarketAnalyzer